0 Funny News





funny couple Lately I get emails called E-Card, which are nothing but hot cards. Relationships are supposed applications. With people wanting to be called anonymous, but if you follow the links ... just discovering every last one of his tattoos. They claim to be people "who have never done this," for these cards I receive every day. Here's the latest:

"Hey...This is hard for me because I have 

never done anything like this.. but I have a huge crush on you. I have never been able to tell you for reasons which you would quickly identify as obvious if you knew who this was.

I'm really attracted to you and I think you would be wanting to get with me immediately and I want to make sure it would be the best for us. Please write me an eCard back through here so I know it is you and we can explore more: (Click here to reply my profile).
My username is lovebug so put that in when you contact me.
Kisses,
Tihi!!!
Bye"
In what sounds like the end?




A study anything reliable about the health

funny negro


For if you are not even informed, this brief study:

I study European to reveal the effects of the intake of alcohol, it surprises with the hayado:

Vodka with Ice = it makes sick the kidney
Rum with Ice = it makes sick the liver
Whisky with Ice = it makes sick the heart
Geneva with Ice = it makes sick the brain


For what you has reached the conclusion that the blame of all the illnesses, has it: ice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Your Feelings About This Post , Saba Khan Like People They Are So Social And Well Thinking ...♥